Anúncio

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where in Copacabana or Ipanema to meet travestis?

Collapse
X
  • Filtro
  • Hora
  • Show
Clear All

• Where in Copacabana or Ipanema to meet travestis?

I am going to Rio next week and staying in Copa.

I plan to use Rio Relax to find travestis to fuck, but I was also wondering if there were good options to meet them to fuck around Copa or Ipanema?

I heard Lapa is good but I know it's not so safe.

I was reading a guide which said Delirium cafe in Ipanema has travestis but it looks like it's a craft beer bar so doesn't seem likely?

Do they still hang out on the beach a lot and if so where?

Don´t use the rio relax site to find shemales. They are very different from the pictures, and most of them are dishonest.

Comment

Postado originalmente por sniper.rio Ver Post
      Don´t use the rio relax site to find shemales. They are very different from the pictures, and most of them are dishonest.
      I don't know if wandering around Centro on my own is so safe, so I'm not sure how else I can find them? Do you have suggestions?

I was going to go for a few selected ones from Rio Relax- Adriana Lancaster (have been with her before in London), Tamara Bittencourt, Gabriela Rodrigues, Camila Klein and Aline Collucy.

Comment

I would sugest the following: 21 99724-9835 Shenna Anderson,021 99625-9664 Michelly Kupfer,021 98286-2177 Amanda Souza,021 98310-2077 Rafaelly Pontes,021 99198-1258 Elizabeth Goes. They won't rob you, they look like the photos, and are polite, they will treat you well. The cost is at least reasonable. Greetings!

Comment

You can find them on Rio Relax and then search their name in the local section of this forum. I tried a few and usually there is a thread about her. Use Translator to read locals reviews

Comment

You can find them on Rio Relax and then search their name in the local section of this forum. I tried a few and usually there is a thread about her. Use Translator to read locals reviews

Comment

Hello i will be only 1 night in rio monday the 19th. Any place (boate) where Tgirls go to have a drink/meet?

Comment

Webcam

Collapse

Anuncios

Collapse

Travestis SP
              Anuncie Aqui
              Travestis Rio de Janeiro Travestis no Canada
              trabalhando...
              X